Cordula Short Girth
Merino wool short girth in English style with the choice of different girth colors, widths, buckles, weave color and label.
We also do custom designs (almost) anything is possible! For special requests like a different length, only a D-ring or anything else please just leave a comment in the shopping cart.
The advantages of merino wool at a glance:
- Breathable, the horse does not sweat so much and sweat is absorbed
- no chafing due to soft and cuddly natural product
- even pressure distribution due to extra wide surface at the breastbone
- high quality roller buckles for easy re-girthing
- horse can breathe more easily due to the natural elasticity of the rope
- easy to clean, the braided rope can simply be brushed off
Important before buying!
The girth is made individually for you. Therefore, be sure to measure the correct length and then choose. Help can be found here above in the "Length" section, where you will find instructions and a video.
We would also like to point out that the belts are made of natural materials and are handmade. Therefore, there may be differences in color, length and width. All selected parameters are approximate values!
A length difference in the lying state of about 10% is completely normal and no defect this comes from the special stretchability of our materials.